Panhandle Worksite Wellness Council
Panhandle Worksite Wellness Council (PWWC) is an organization's greatest resource for worksite wellness.
- We provide personal service and support.
- We understand the specific needs of the Panhandle region.
- Every Panhandle employer, regardless of size, can benefit from the wellness information and benefits.
- We provide a virtual toolkit with resources members can use to advance their worksite wellness program.
- As part of Panhandle Public Health District, the Council provides evidence-based programming, training, and resources.
Enter your contact information below to get more information regarding the PWWC and how we can serve you with your wellness journey!
Mental Health Presentation
Thank you Sarah Bernhardt for providing a wonderful presentation on communicating with children about mental health. The recording is found here and the slides are linked here.
Contact Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information!